Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Snow Day (2/13)

It snowed again last night (2nd time of this year) and accumulated about 3-4 inches of snow this morning. The roads were really icy when I drove to work.
Snow is pretty!! I like to see snow falling from the sky (so romantic!) and also enjoy looking at the pretty scenes of snow covered trees. However, I hate to drive in snow or on icy roads (cannot be "fast & furious" and if you get into an accident, people will assume that you were speeding like a moron). Just a reminder to my friends who have to drive on icy roads - check your tires and your cell phone's battery (this one is for myself)..:)
While we are on the same topic, I would like to share with you some cute pictures of Athena and Nelia that I have taken on the first snow day of 2007 (1/21). Nelia was really excited because it was her first time to play in the snow. The snow was soft and puffy and we built a snow "princess" together. After 3 days in the sun, the snow princess turned into a pile of slush.

No comments: