Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Athena's School's International Day






In order for Athena to know more about our home country Malaysia, Jamie and I decided to participate in the International Day held by Athena's school. Only to realise that we do not collect items related to Malaysia so I have to borrow all from friends. The event was quite successful and many kids and their parents have visited our booth and have had interests to learn about Malaysia. Most rewarding to us would be Athena gaining knowledge about Malaysia and she tried to explain "Wau" (Malaysian kite) and "Wayang kuit"(shadow puppet) to other kids. My only hope is that Athena and Nelia will always remember our home country...




2 comments:

Tze & Yeesin said...

wa. so cool. eh, can remember who you borrowed the Malaysian stuff from ah. Who knows next time Jazlyn will have to do the same thing too!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.