Monday, August 4, 2008

Is it Monday or Saturday?

It's been a while since I last posted a blog. I was busy and lazy....:P

It's Monday today and it felt like Saturday because I had quit last Friday and do not need to go to work today! Last night I went online to browse Kwee Eng's paintings and her New Zealand's trip. I aslo visited Sok Kem's professional photograph at Multiply. I envy they can do what they like. One travels around and paints and the other travels around and shoots.

I don't even know what I can do at free time, except sleep...:)

Jamie had an interview this morning and he is on his way back to KC. He told me on the phone that the interview went well and he should be hearing from the company soon. I am very excited to hear that and looks like we will be moving to Greenville together next month. I keep my finger crossed for this...

No comments: